This 10th edition of the NCCR celebrates a decade in pioneering and popularising clinical research in Malaysia. For 2016, we are proud to present cutting edge innovations and developments globally and evaluate their applications and aspirations locally.
Invited speakers are renowned researchers and practitioners who are able to communicate their passion and struggles to inspire a new generation.
The two-day conference will also feature opportunities for networking and connecting people and teams.
- Evolution or Revolution – Big Data and Evidence Based Medicine;
- The role of Big Data in research and health outcomes;
- The strategic effect and influence on policy and procedures – a paradigm shift?;
- Health Economics and use of Big Data.
- Discover the usage of ‘Big Data’ – its impact and challenges in research and healthcare;
- Examine its potential and discover the profound benefits to patients and populations;
- Consider the enhancement to clinical outcomes and healthcare;
- Present health economics and use of Big Data.