Each year the conference brings to you renowned researchers and experts locally and internationally. Take full advantage to network. Explore new possibilities. Overcome boundaries. Think innovation.
A little goes a long way as ‘Research Matters to Society’.
- Industry Sponsored research updates
- Geriatrics and gerontology - better living tomorrow
- Research that matters to public health via surveillance data and registry data
- To illustrate the vast research opportunity in the field of geriatric medicine and gerontology, from cellular to community
- To discuss and explore the need for the aging community, to generate knowledge for future research direction
- To emphasise the industrial role to focus on healthy aging and future neurocognitive research in the region of Asia
- To translate information from registry and surveillance data into actions with impact
- To generate the research passion in the young from the experience sharing from local and international research heroes
- To plan for a better living tomorrow through research
|RESEARCH POSTER COMPETITION | *Dr Wu Lien-Teh Research Awards*
(Click image for more details)
For more information regarding sponsorship package, please contact:
Conference Secretariat NCCR 2015
Tel: +603 - 7726 8000